Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 234

Thread: Xel's Game Progress Topic Version 2.1

  1. #41
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you're still having problems with Cereberus (However ya spell it), trying jumping on its back when it stops biting and begins to breathe black smoke. You can ride it the whole time without being hurt until it becomes "vulnerable" ^_^ By the way, do you have cure yet? It's probably the most vital spell you can have before entering the coliseum (and cure often o_o)

  2. #42
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually, you might need to have High Jump before you can get on Cereberus's back >_< All I can say is when it stops biting and begins its more deadly attack is to run like crazy and cure a lot...and I think you can use the stands to escape, I didn't notice this till I fought in the Hades Cup

  3. #43
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, it's right across from the Hercules's world. You learn it right after you beat the final boss.

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I beat Red Faction 2.

    I played GTA VC and I got 25% done and I turned it off in the middle of a save. It corrupted my file and I never got back to it, but I shall soon. 15 hours of playing gone. :'(

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    im stuck in fusion >_<

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I've beent rading nonstop on PSO, and lvling

    Geddoe Ch 1 still (Friends over last night, so no playing time there)

    Sizer-chan! Thanks to you I beat the big dog! But I just did what you said, instead of goingt o Tarzan world XD

  7. #47
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    =D Congrads! Glad to be of help

  8. #48
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *GRANDIA I SPOILERS!*

    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

    I've arrived to the village of Dight, after crossing the so-called End of the World (damn... I liked the idea of the world thought to be round then proven not round, it was pretty fresh). Anyways, the game looks good so far. Only bad thing is with Sue and now Gadwin around, I can't be alone with Feena to seduce her ^_^'

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Your only about half done the fist disc XD

    I been tradinga lot oN PSO (got a frozen shooter, yay!)

    and Beat Tarzan world on KH, now I'm emssinga rouidn in Traverse twon w/Squall/Leon and some book and gummy pieces ><

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i beat Sakura Taisen 1 twice, ST2 once, and on episode 4 of ST3.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •